On 16th August 1951, for the welfare of Palanpur children, Smt. Kesarben Amritlal Zaveri, Smt Lilaben Surajmal Mehta, Smt Lilaben Gafurchand Mehta came together and generously donated for the establishment of Shri Jain Balmandir. In 1958, the structure of the Balmandir was rebuilt into Pagoda shape. Pujya Vinoba Bhaveji and Pujya Ravishankar Maharaj inaugurated the new Balmandir building on 31st December 1958.
Jain Balmandir is a Gujarati medium balmandir located at shishushala Campus, Opp. Shashivan. It has 123 students and a staff of 7.
The school hours are from 8:10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The parents can meet the teachers and the principal on fifth Saturday of every month.
Mrs. Neetaben Vaid